Heilicher IT Use Agreement
Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School welcomes your event and we are pleased to offer you access to technology equipment for your use while you are here. Please read and sign the document below, at least 10 days prior to holding your event at Heilicher, so that we can help you with any training or equipment needs you may require.
We look forward to having you and your group at Heilicher.
Any person who will be using Heilicher equipment must be knowledgeable in the use of the equipment or be trained by our staff.
If training is required, please contact Ryan Bradley, firstname.lastname@example.org. Trainings can be held on school days 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., subject to availability of trainers and equipment.
The following is a list of policies relating to Heilicher technology use. Please read and sign below. Your signature below signifies your agreement to these policies.
- Use all Heilicher technology equipment with care.
- Use only Heilicher equipment that is connected to the SMARTboard, projector or document camera where you are or connect to wifi to mirror using Apple TV.
- Do not disconnect any cords or wires or move technology to other locations without express permission from Heilicher IT.
- Remember to turn off all equipment (computers, projectors, SMARTboards, Document Cameras) at the conclusion of your event. (Apple TV will turn off on its own)
- An adult must be present and observing use when children under the age of 18 are using any Heilicher technology.
- Inappropriate or illegal content is strictly prohibited on Heilicher technology and grounds.
- Please report any problems by accessing the IT reporting form found on the Heilicher website.
- If any equipment or related items are stolen, vandalized, misplaced, destroyed or accidentally broken while members of your organization are in the room, your organization will reimburse Heilicher for the repair or replacement of equipment.
I, the undersigned, agree to the policies listed above by the Amos & Celia Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School.